Accounting can be one of the most challenging parts of owning a business and It isn’t quite as easy to learn as other subjects. Regardless the size or the industry, your business is responsible for your own accounting to supply the financial information regulators require and keep tabs on your own performance and growth.
As Erply, we know you need an easier accounting. That is why, we created Erply Books. ERPLY Books has all the necessary accounting features: from Manual Journals, Purchase and Sales invoices to Custom Reports, Bank Import etc. The complex entries have been transformed into easier actions and here is how.
Why Is It Easier?
1) ERPLY Books is full-featured accounting software that solves all your accounting questions from general ledger to complex reporting.
2) Secondly one of the biggest benefits of Erply Books is that it will save you time by synchronising your data from Erply POS. You can synchronise your ERPLY Invoices, customers, suppliers and receivables. When everything is ready to use, the accounting is easier too.
3) Thirdly it includes many features that automate your bookkeeping: purchase inbox for purchase management (can save 80% of the time spent managing payables), bank import (can automate 99% of the transactions) etc.
4) Fourthly ERPLY helps you with your growth. Use it when you are small and benefit from it while growing: for example, we support multi currencies, multi locations (cost-revenue centers) and corporate reporting features while the store owner can use easy-to-use features to manage company everyday life.
5) Fifth but definitely not last benefit from ERPLY Books is its flexibility. Everything is adjustable. You can add complex rules for automatic sync mapping, you can set different options for automatic tax rate recognition etc. Start with an ease, adjust according to your needs!
For more information about Erply Books, check our website https://www.erplybooks.com/
For further help, check out our guides https://www.erplybooks.com/documentation/
You can find @Erply_Australia on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn! Need some help? Send an email over to our Technical Support Team (email@example.com) with your questions or suggestions, or check learn.erply.com.